Brawl Stars is one of the most fun mobile games ever made and to make things even better, Supercell is the developer in charge of this title. For those who are unfamiliar with this developer, they should know that Supercell is the one who created Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.
What makes Supercell such a successful game developer is the fact that it always releases a constant stream of APK updates for its games that improve the gameplay experience that they offer through new features, mechanics and balancing changes. With that said, today we are going to take a closer look at the latest 16.176 APK update for Brawl Stars.
Brawl Stars 16.176 APK
As previously mentioned, the new update for Brawl Stars changes the game’s build number to 16.176. This is a high priority update for all Brawl Stars fans because it comes with a ton of new changes including a new game mode, a new map and even a new rare brawler!
New Game Mode:
- Battle over parts and build your robot;
- Follow your robot to the opposing base to destroy it.
New Super Rare Brawler: Carl
- Carl throws his Pickaxe like a boomerang;
- For his Super, Carl goes into a crazy spin for a few seconds, flailing around and damaging nearby opponents.
- Game balancing changes;
- Quality of life changes to the game such as UI (user interface) tweaks;
- A couple of new maps that players can have fun on;
- Many more changes.
As we can clearly see in the patch notes released by the developer, the new 16.176 APK introduces lots of changes. Therefore, we advise all Brawl Stars fans to download the new update as soon as possible.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.