Fans already know, but we are talking about Fortnite’s Season 8 and the Week 10 challenge for the players that have the mission to go to Junk Junction. The purpose is to find a treasure map signpost. But this is not as simple as it looks. After you have found the treasure map, you will have to follow the map’s instructions and search for your Battle Star. Because things can get complicated, we have some ways of helping you to get that map and treasure.
Junk Junction and the Treasure Map
- If you are wondering what mode you should play for this event, well, you can play with any mode from Fortnite’s Battle Royale. But the best method for playing challenges like these is the Solo mode.
- If the mode is set, now you can go towards Junk Junction, and after you land, go towards the orange garbage compactor, on its left to be more precisely.
- If you had found the orange garbage compactor, the signpost would be between two purple shipping containers.
- Don’t let the two shipping containers get you; search the signpost to discover the treasure.
- You have finished the game, start a new one again, and these times go towards Fatal Fields in North. There you will find the underground mines that have the shape of cacti are.
- Once you have arrived there, you must search for the rightmost carving in the ground. The Battle Star will be by the rock in the corner of the ground, pay attention. For owning the Battle Star, you just have to pick it from the ground. This is all that you have to do, easy right?
Finally, do not forget that you need to complete each stage in the event, and each on separate matches. Every new challenge will bring you XP, so give it a try and make as many challenges as possible.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.