Even though Facebook is the world’s biggest social media platform, it wouldn’t have arrived at this point if it didn’t ship bundled with Facebook Messenger. This is a chatting app that is equipped with a plethora of features which have been specially designed to make it possible for Facebook users to get in touch with their friends and family members. Nonetheless, today we are going to cover the latest update for Facebook Messenger and present what are the app’s top features.
Facebook Messenger 126.96.36.199.34 Alpha
The latest update that the developers of Facebook Messenger have released sports the 188.8.131.52.34 alpha version number. The update focuses on improving the overall software performances of Facebook Messenger and it does that by introducing new bug fixes. Since the update is available in the form of alpha, this means that beta users are the only ones who can download and install it. However, there is an alternative way.
The alternative way to download the latest Facebook Messenger update is to manually install it in the form of APK (Android Package Kit). The trick to installing this type of updates is to get it from a reliable APK provider but not before enabling the “Unknown Sources” option.
Top Five Features
Now that we have presented the latest update for Facebook Messenger, let’s go ahead and check out which are the top five features that the chatting app has to offer. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
- HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT – Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional 🙂 **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
- SHOW YOUR REACTION – Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
- SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It’s seamless across devices.
- PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS – Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
- CHAT WITH BUSINESSES – Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.