We are sure that it doesn’t exist a phone in which the WhatsApp messenger isn’t installed on it. The app is now widespread and very used, but at the same time, some features are missing. If you want something new and fresh, installing YoWhatsApp can be the answer. YoWhatsApp comes with a lot of useful features, and now the latest version (7.90) is released.
What is YoWhatsApp?
YoWhatsApp is a moded version of the original WhatsApp, and it gives you the chance to do stuff like automated texting, scheduling messages, or even have two accounts with this app. The thing is you don’t have to remove the original WhatsApp from your phone; you can use it with YoWhatsApp at the same time. You can keep on the app for the personal number and the other app for professional life as well.
- One of the most exceptional features of YoWhatsApp is the part where you can modify your themes as you wish without any limit for doing that. You have a lot of themes available within the app and more to come.
- Privacy violations and identity theft are some things that this era of technology is confronting with. So YoWhatsApp is offering some privacy settings that are useful when you want to remain anonymous or change your online status. You can also hide the blue ticks, the double ticks, and even the recording status.
- YoWhatsApp comes with an app lock. If you want to keep your information safe and without intrusion, the app has a lock that prevents others from accessing it. Having a single lock on the app, won’t make you lock your entire phone. You can always set a pattern or a PIN to the YoWhatsApp, plus the Fingerprint or the Face Lock. The App Lock is an intern feature, and you can also hide the patterns or your PIN.
- YoWhatsApp gives you the possibility to send a message to anybody without having the person in your contact list.
- The size limit of the files is increased. With YoWhatsApp you can send any data, at a single time, up to 700 MB.
- Sharing pictures on the original version of WhatsApp is making them compressed because of the data usage or memory space. YoWhatsApp isn’t compromising your picture quality so any resolution can go through the app.
- You are having many relevant conversations on WhatsApp that needs to be found at a precise moment in time? Oh, yes, so when this happens, you put pin-up to them, but the classic WhatsApp allows you only three charts to be a pin-up. YoWhatsApp you can pin a thousand chats.
- This moded app is offering you a feature that allows you to select which person can call you on the app or not. So you can restrict some contacts, or you can make a list of people that can call you.
If you are convinced that YoWhatsApp can’t miss from your phone, you have to download and install it. Click on the link and follow these steps.
- Go to Settings – Security Settings- Unknown Source – Enable – Confirm.
- After you have enabled the Unknown Sources, you can install YoWhatsApp. Click on the link from above, locate the APK file and tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts, next, and tap the Install button.
- After the installation is completed, you will need to verify your phone number – enter the phone code – select your country – enter your number – next- an OTP message will be received, and you must input it.
- Set your profile, user name, and profile picture, and you are good to go.
Finally, if you are worried that you can lose your WhatsApp data by using the YoWhatsApp, you can back up and restore your chats and switch to YoWhatsApp. How do you do that? Enter your classic WhatsApp – tap on the vertical ellipsis button- select Settings Option- choose Chats-tap Back up. After the backup is completed, uninstall the original WhatsApp, install YoWhatsApp, launch the app and the automatic scanning will begin. You will be asked if you want to restore your old backup, select it and you are complete.
Agnes is a technical writer, being in touch with reports to come up with the latest tech leaks.