Everyone knows that WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps that people are using these days. There have been created some modded apps on Android devices, and a lot of people have been using these.
As you know, GBWhatsApp is one of them, but it’s also important to mention the fact that last week, some users were banned from accessing the social media platform WhatsApp due to the use of GBWhatsApp.
The latter is one of the most loved modded apps for WhatsApp due to its really cool features. But, as Eyetrodigital notes, the app also comes with two important cons.
First of all, it doesn’t have automatic updates, and there’s a high possibility that users get banned.
The online publication mentioned above notes that they have found a similar app to GBWhatsApp that comes with almost identical features. They note that it’s even better than GBWhatsApp.
This is reportedly the ideal replica of WhatsApp. The only difference between WhatsApp and the original application is the blue color of the icon, according to the online publication.
Here are the best features of the app, according to Eyetrodigital:
- You can quickly change the theme according to your preference. There are more than 700 themes in the app.
- You can edit the file sharing option, and you can also change the size of the files sent from 2MB to 50MB.
- There’s also an option to maintain the quality and the size of the images and videos.
- You can choose to edit the colors, headers, and size of a chat thread. “If you want to make changes to the size and header of the image of your contacts, then WhatsApp Plus is an ideal choice,” according to the online publication.
- Another exciting feature of the app is the addition of new themes.
- WhatsApp Plus also includes the smiley Google’s Instant Messaging app Hangouts. It’s important to note that these emojis can only be seen by the people who also use WhatsApp Plus.
The only downside is that there are no updates to the app.
After finishing Theatrical Journalism at the Faculty of Theatre and Television in Cluj-Napoca, Rada reviewed movies, books, theatre pieces and she also wrote articles from the IT niche as a content editor for software producers. At the moment, she is working with various online advertising firms.