Back in 2017, at its BlizzCon, Blizzard Entertainment revealed that they are developing the World of Warcraft: Classic. The highly expected extension of the PC game is almost here, and more good news and reveals are being made.
World of Warcraft: Classic is scheduled for a summer month of 2019 launch, and the server alternative will be free of charge if you have a subscription for the current title, which costs $15 per month.
About the World of Warcraft: Classic Content Updates
In spite of utilizing the World of Warcraft: Classic Patch 1.12, Blizzard wants to include other vanilla World of Warcraft experiences, which will be unveiled in steps, with the current list as it follows:
- Step 1 (the Classic launch): Onyxia, Maraudon, Molten Core
- Step 2: Azuregos, Dire Maul, Kazzak
- Step 3: Darkmoon Faire, Darkmoon deck drops begin, Blackwing Liar
- Step 4: Green Dragons, Zul’Gurub
- Step 5: Ahn’Qiraj War Effort begins, Ahn’Qiraj raids open when the War Effort commands, Dungeon loot reconfiguration (Tier 0.5 Dungeon gear, Relics, drop rates and changes its location)
- Step 6: Scourge Invasion, Naxxramas
Up to 50 characters across the World of Warcraft: Classic Realms and BfA, as well
The company, Blizzard Entertainment has now announced that players may have access to ten characters per field in the upcoming World of Warcraft: Classic. Even so, players can actually access up to 50 characters set all over the World of Warcraft: Classic realms in a player’s area.
Gamers can have characters of only one faction per realm on PvP domains as well, and there will be ‘no overlap or regard with the character limits in Battle for Azeroth,’ Kaivax, a Community Manager from World of Warcraft: Classic forum announced on the company’s forum. What it means is that a player can have access to 50 characters in Classic and 50 more characters in Battle for Azeroth at the same time, even if this might sound a bit tiring after a while.
Agnes is a technical writer, being in touch with reports to come up with the latest tech leaks.