The global brand Oppo is unfolding another one of the best Indian smartphones from their top series phones like the Realme3, the Realme U1, and the Realme 2 Pro. Also, the company has made plans for the Realme 3, and they are working on it to come with better performance and cameras. The company is developing the U series focused on Cameras, and the General series is focusing on Performance. And if we are talking about performance and cameras, let’s see what the Realme U2 has to offer.
Everything We Know by Now about the Realme U2
- The Realme U2 will come with a 6.4inches IPS LCD FHD+ display and will have an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- The cameras would be 12+5 dual on the back, and a 32 MP front Selfie camera;
- The design of the body will be gradient, and it will have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner;
- Regarding the performance, the phone will have a Snapdragon 675 or a Snapdragon 710 like the previous model, Realme U1;
- The battery will have 4230 mAh, the same as the Realme 3;
- ColorOS 6 will be present and Android 9.0 Pie;
- Micro-USB charging port and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
From what we know by now, the Realme U2 will have two models according to the storage. Model one will be with a 3GB of RAM and 32 GB, and it will be around 9.999 INR. The second model will come with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, and the price will be around 11.999 INR.
The Release Date
From our guessing, if the Realme U1 was launched at the end of November 2018, we are expecting that the Realme U2 will be launched at the Q3 in 2019, that means somewhere between November and December.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.