Graphics card leaker video cards have released some information about numerous unreleased custom GeForce GTX 1650 graphics cards from the most significant partners of Nvidia: Asus, Gigabyte, and MSI. The leak suggests models like MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Ventus and GeForce GTX 1650 Aero ITX as one of the most important models. The two are even found on different Amazon sites. Even if the official launch hasn’t happened yet, it’s well known that leaks are flowing the Internet already. Until the official launch that will be in a couple of days, let’s see what upcoming GeForce GTX 1650 gaming graphics card we have found.
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1650 OC – the card features a dual-slot design, and it’s equipped with the dual-fan Strix cooler. The graphics card has two HDMI 2.0b ports and two DisplayPort 1.4 outputs.
- Asus Dual GeForce GTX 1650 – the graphics card has a different combination of display connectors opposed to the Strix model. It has no-frills black Dual cooler with white accents, and it’s available in standard and overclocked models. It’s equipped with a dual-link DVI-D port, HDMI 2.0b, and DisplayPort 1.4 output.
- Asus Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 – the model has the same display connector configuration as the Dual GeForce GTX 1650, but a single cooling fan and no PCIe power connector required.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming OC – the card has the Windforce 2 cooler, a full-cover black backplate, a 1,815 MHz boost clock, it relies on a 6-pin PCIe for extra power, and three HDMI 2.0b ports and DisplayPort 1.4 output.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 Windforce OC – the card is a carbon copy of the GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming OC. It has two 90 mms cooling fans, a modest 1,785 MHz boost clock.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 OC – the component has the same Windforce 2X cooler, but shorter, an 80 mm cooling fans, a 1.710 MHz boost clock, and two HDMI 2.0b, and a DisplayPort 1.4 output.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 Mini ITX OC – it’s a mini graphics card with 152mm, an 80 mm cooling fan, a 1,680 MHz boost clock, two HMDI 2.0b ports, and a DisplayPort 1.1 output.
- MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X – the models has a high-end Twin Frozr 7 cooler, a pair of patented Torx 3.0 fans, RGB lighting, a 6-pin PCIe power connector, two HDMI 2.0b, and two DisplayPorts 1.4 output.
- MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Ventus XS 4G OC – has dual-slot Venus cooler, two Torx 2.0 cooling fans, no external PCIe power connectors, a dual-link DVI-D port, a DisplayPort 1.4 output, and HMDI 2.0 port.
- MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Aero ITX 4G OC – is a bit longer at 178mm, no PCIe power connectors, a dual-link DVI-D port, HDMI 2.0b, and DisplayPort 1.4 output.
Lisa Adams is a seasoned journalist with 8 years experience as a reporter and investigative journalist. While studying journalism at University of South Florida, Lisa honed her craft before setting out on her career. As a contributor to Miami Morning Star, Lisa covers municipal and state politics.