GBWhatsApp is the most popular mod for WhatsApp and it is renowned in the Android community for offering a plethora of cool features that cannot be found on the original version of the app. Some of these features include hiding the “last seen online” status and the ability to automatically download videos and images from the status of other contacts
Since this is a mod we are talking about, GBWhatsApp not installed the normal all way as other apps are. GBWhatsApp is not available to download from the Google Play Store and instead, users need to manually install it. We know that manually installing mods can be a little tricky for users who don’t have any experience with them and therefore, today we will present a short step-by-step installation guide for GBWhatsApp.
- Search for a reliable APK provider and downloaded the latest version of GBWhatsApp;
- Head over to the smartphone’s Settings panel, access “Security”;
- The next step is to select and the enable the “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”;
- Now, access the smartphone’s “Downloads” folder and then tap on the GBWhatsApp APK that you downloaded in the first step;
- Tap again on the “Install” option;
- Wait for the installation process to be completed;
- Open GBWhatsApp and log in with your WhatsApp account.
Installing GBWhatsApp is not that complicated and everyone can do it in less than five minutes. The only difficult part is finding a reliable APK provider but this shouldn’t prove to be too hard of a task since there are multiple websites where all the latest GBWhatsApp updates are listed. The last thing that we want to note is that WhatsApp has recently advised all GBWhatsApp to switch over to the official version of the app.
Carrie Ryley was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. As a journalist Carmen has contributed to NPR News Blog, Outdoor Magazine and many other publications. In regards to academics, Carrie earned a degree in business degree from A&N and earned her master’s degree at University of Florida. Carrie covers local news and culture stories here at Miami Morning Star.