Grand Theft Auto is one of the most successful gaming franchises in the world. Every new episode sold in millions of copies and fans were very happy to discover the updated content. Let’s take GTA 5 for example. It has been five years since it was launched, but it remains a “blockbuster.” Now, GTA 6 latest rumors and leaks make the fans even more anxious to play the game.
With all the franchise’s popularity and as much as fans like to play Grand Theft Auto 5, people are running out of patience. Most GTA community members are waiting anxiously to hear news about the 6th episode from the series.
Recent rumors might provide some information about GTA 6 and its release date
Everybody knows that, when it happens, the launch of Grand Theft Auto 6, or GTA 6, will be the main event of the gaming industry. However, Rockstar Games did not share any official information on this matter yet.
Even though GTA 6 is expected to break all records when it comes to sales and popularity, developers debunked the rumors hinting that the game will be released in 2019. According to Rockstar, the 6th part of the Grand Theft Auto series might become available in 2020 or even 2021.
GTA 6 rumors and leaks make fans even more anxious to play the game
This delay is, most likely, caused by Red Dead Redemption 2 success. Also, developers are working on new features that will turn GTA 6 into an intense experience. Here is what rumors and leaks say about the upcoming title in the Grand Theft Auto series:
- The action might happen in the 80’s in the famous Vice City;
- The American drug Mafia is still waiting to take you into their world, but in GTA 6 players will have the chance to enjoy the contribution of South American cartels;
- Gamers can choose their character; they might even be either a police officer or a criminal;
- In GTA 6 characters can predict the future based on their past experiences;
- The interaction between the protagonists is more realistic thanks to the artificial intelligence elements.
Agnes is a technical writer, being in touch with reports to come up with the latest tech leaks.