GBWhatsapp is a powerful mod for WhatsApp that introduces a plethora of cool features to the app such as the ability to hide the “last seen” status or to download images from user profiles. These are features that WhatsApp’s developer don’t agree with and this is what makes GBWhatsapp so popular. To make things even better, GBWhatsapp can be installed alongside the original WhatsApp on the same smartphone which makes it possible for users to sign in with two different accounts.
On the downside of things, GBWhatsapp is not available to download directly from the Google Play Store and interested WhatesApp users have to get the mod manually. Here is where we come in because today we are going to present a short and simple guide that makes it clear for everyone how to install GBWhatsapp.
How to Install GBWhatsapp
- The first step is to download the latest APK version of GBWhatsapp;
- Next, access the smartphone’s “Settings” panel and head over to the “Security” option;
- Now, select the option “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” and enable it;
- Head to the Downloads folder and tap on the recently download GBWhatsapp APK file;
- Tap on the “Install” option;
- All that is left now is to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Now that we presented a guide on how to install GBWhatsapp, let’s go over some of the app’s unique features o that everyone can see what makes this mod special.
- Hide the voice recording button in conversations;
- Send up to 30 photos at the same time;
- Use two different WhatsApp accounts on the same smartphone;
- Send larger video clips without losing any quality in the process;
- Copy and paste the statuses of other people;
- Lock conversations;
- Hide the name and date of any message.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.