If you are a user of GBWhatsApp, then you already know that it is a modified version of the most popular messaging app in the world, WhatsApp. This particular app is different than the main one because it has some custom features that cannot be found in the normal version. A new update of GBWhatsApp is now available for downloading, with the version number 6.70.
New GBWhatsApp 6.70 update can now be downloaded
This is what the newest update brings:
- Several bugs have been fixed;
- A couple of new themes have been added to the app, which allow users to personalize the app as they wish;
- The limit can now be changed to 100MB manually;
- Users of GBWhatsApp can now share videos that have a size of up to 50MB.
Steps to download and install the app
The GBWhatsApp can be easily downloaded for free from various websites. Just make sure that you will choose a trusted source before you begin your download. Also, it’s worth mentioning that there is a lite version of the app as well, for users who do not want to use emoji. This version will also help you save same storage space on your device.
If you want to know how to install the app, take a look at the following steps. Don’t forget, though, to first access Settings/Security and locate the Unknown sources menu on your device. You will need to first enable this option so that you can later install apps from various external sources.
Steps to install GBWhatsApp:
- Locate the Downloads folder and search for the app, then open the file;
- You need to confirm the installation process;
- Confirm the required permission so that you can continue and wait until the task is completed;
- Now tap on the icon and open the app;
- You will have to enter your phone number and then the code that you receive;
- Lastly, restore the latest backup and you can start enjoying the app.
Ed Steen is a reporter for Miami Morning Star. After graduating from University of Florida, Ed got an internship at NPR and worked as a reporter and sound engineer. Ed has also worked as a reporter for SI Magazine. Mark covers entertainment and community events for Miami Morning Star.