Year by year, Huawei became one of the most popular phones. It’s no wonder, because every new release brought amazing devices with outstanding features. It comes from the Chinese market, but the Europeans seem to like this brand very much. The developing company seems to consider the customers’ needs, because it is planning to release a new smartphone in Europe at the beginning of 2019.
Huawei P, also known as Smart, has every chance of competing with the devices announced by competitors – Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone 11 or Google Pixel 4. Although the phone is scheduled to hit the market in January next year (and this date is very close), we don’t have much information about its features and technical specs.
Huawei P will be built using the latest technology
A few leaks give us some general idea about this mysterious new member of the Huawei family. One important mention is that it will have a 6.21-inch full HD+ display, according to Boulanger, a French retail platform. A display with this size means a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Other features are:
- The waterdrop notch which houses the front camera;
- Huawei P comes with the company’s own octa-core processor – the Kirin 710SoC;
- The internal memory has 3GB RAM and the internal storage is ensured by 64GB;
- Thanks to a microSD card slot, the storage can go up to 512GB;
- As we can imagine, the OS has to be brilliant as well, so we are not surprised to find out that this amazing device is run by Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0;
- It also comes with a rear dual camera set up; this system features 13MP+2MP sensors and flash;
- The rear holds the fingerprint sensor as well;
- The smartphone is powered by a 3400mAh battery.
Agnes is a technical writer, being in touch with reports to come up with the latest tech leaks.