GBWhatsapp is the most popular mod for WhatsApp and the reason behind this is that GBWhatsapp introduces a plethora of features that the developers of WhatsApp don’t agree with such as being able to sign in with multiple accounts or to hide the “last seen” status. With that said, today we want to make sure that all GBWhatsapp users know the steps that they need to follow whenever they want to backup their chats and to restore them either in GBWhatsapp. Without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to Create a Backup on GBWhatsapp
Creating a backup of GBWhatsapp chats can be a little complicated. However, we are going to simplify the process and reduce everything to four simple steps that anyone can follow.
- Open the GBWhatsapp app;
- Tap on the three vertical dots which can be found in the upper right corner of the user interface and then access the “Settings” panel;
- A new window will appear and here is where you need to tap on “Chats”;
- Tapping on “Chats” will list a couple of options and the one that you need to tap on is called “Chat backup”. Tapping on this option will automatically create a backup of all your conversations in the app.
How to Restore the Backup on GBWhatsapp
- Download GBWhatsapp and then install it;
- Open the app and wait for the installation process to be complete (Don’t tap on the red button called restore);
- After the account verification process is finished, GBWhatsapp will automatically ask you if you want to backup your charts;
- Tap on the “Yes” answer and wait for the conversations to be loaded.
As we can clearly see, creating a chat backup on GBWhatsapp is not complicated at all. Therefore, we advise all GBWhatsapp users to make sure to backup their chats because you can never know when you might need them back.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.