Out of all the messaging apps currently available, WhatsApp has remained the most popular messaging app in the world with more than 1.5 billion active users each month.
The app has retained its fame as the years passed; gaining even more users after Facebook bought the company and removed the annual tax. While WhatsApp offers a wealth of features there are still some personalization options that could enhance your user experience. Those that wish to customize the app to their liking have the option to download GBWhatsApp.
Is it safe?
GBWhatsApp sparked heated debates among users as some people argue to this day that the mod clearly breaches the terms and conditions of the official app. The app is safe to use since the messages remain encrypted.
While the app remains controversial among users its popularity continues to grow as more and more users decide to embrace the mod and remove the original app from their device
What makes it so good?
The app offers a variety of exclusive features that will enhance your experience. Read below for a list of selected highlights.
- Users can create two accounts and seamlessly switch between them at any time.
- The app allows users to send up to 50 images at the same time.
- Users can send video content that takes less than 30MB of space.
- Users have the option to hide the last seen info when it comes to direct messages.
- Several languages are available including localized dialects.
- Many unique themes can be selected and used without paying for them.
The app can be easily installed on most Android devices by following these steps.
- Go to Security/Settings and enable installation from unknown sources.
- Downloaded the latest 6.85 version from the official site.
- Tap on the APK and confirm the installation
- Open the app and enter a valid a mobile number in order to verify your account.
You will be now able to enjoy all the features offered by GBWhatsApp.
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.