You will be able to keep up with your friends easier and faster than ever before through the use of the Facebook app. You will become able to update statuses and share photos, engage with Pages and various friends while still remaining connected to those communities that matter the most to you.
- You will be able of finding your family and friends and keep in touch with them
- When friends will like or comment on your photos you will get instant notifications
- Share photos through posting status updates to help relay what you want to say about you
- When you come across a photo that you just have to have, then you can save it to your photo albums
- Social events won’t be a thing of mystery anymore, as you can RSVP to various plans
- If you come across interesting people or they just spark up your curiosity, you can Follow them
- Facebook Marketplace will let you buy or sell locally
- When you are curious about a certain local business, you can find out on what hours it operates, see reviews and photos.
The Facebook app will do more than just help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s can also work as your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s really easy to share photos straight from your phone’s Android camera, and you will have full control over your photos and privacy settings. If you wish, you can choose when to keep individual photos private or you can even set up a secret photo album to control who gets to see it.
Another important factor is that the most important features found on the desktop version of Facebook are also available in the app, so you won’t miss a thing.
Carrie Ryley was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. As a journalist Carmen has contributed to NPR News Blog, Outdoor Magazine and many other publications. In regards to academics, Carrie earned a degree in business degree from A&N and earned her master’s degree at University of Florida. Carrie covers local news and culture stories here at Miami Morning Star.