We just heard that the early Black Friday 2018 sales can already be found with top retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart. However, there are plenty of other companies which are holding back their best bargains for Black Friday until Thanksgiving. Among those, you can find Microsoft, a company that has just released the official details surrounding all of the Black Friday deals that were planned by the company for this year’s event.
You can come across some pretty interesting deals if you look carefully, such as up to 100 dollars’ worth of savings on quite a few different Xbox One bundles and consoles. If you already own an Xbox One, then you should definitely take advantage of Microsoft’s deal on Xbox Live Gold, which will grant you a membership lasting one month for just one dollar.
You don’t even have to wait for Thanksgiving or Black Friday either since Microsoft’s Xbox Live Gold deal is available starting with this Thursday, the 15th of November. You can also come across a bunch of really good deals on Surface products, such as up to 300 dollars’ worth of savings for the new Surface Laptop 2 and up to 330 dollars off the Surface Pro 6.
Here are the details which were just announced by Microsoft:
Don’t forget your gamers
- Nov. 10-Jan. 3: Join Xbox Game Pass and get your first month for $1
- Nov. 15-30: Get 1 month of Xbox Live Gold for $1
- Nov. 18-26: Save up to $100 on select Xbox One consoles
- Nov. 22-Nov. 30: Deals on games including Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35% off, State of Decay 2 for 35% off and Sea of Thieves for 50% off
Reward your loved ones with a new Surface this holiday:
- Nov. 18-24: Save up to $50 on Surface Go
- Nov. 18-24: Save up to $300 on the Surface Laptop 2 – Black
- Nov. 22-26: Save up to $360 on Surface Pro Core M
- Nov. 22-26: Save up to $330 on select Surface Pro 6 Black + Black Type Cover, starting at $999
Juana loves to cover the tech and gaming industry, she always stays on the first row of CES conference and reports live from there.